Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

We have a 2008 failover cluster with several high availiblty images running on it. I want to remove one of the images from HA and make it just run on one server rather then the cluster (the server is part of the cluster but will host both cluster images and the standalone)

Has anyone done this?

I assume I just delete the node in failover manager but I dont want to click the button until I know its not going to wipe the image.

 

Cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...