mrwalker Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 I have just installed the Joomla 1.5 Edugeek project as I intend to develop my schools new website using it. I would however like to create 3 main different areas for the website: Pupils, parents and public. The pupils and parents areas would be restricted to certain users and therefore I need to know how to allow say only pupils to log into their section, but then not be able to gain access to the parents area and so forth. Can this be done in joomla?
alan-d Posted July 3, 2009 Posted July 3, 2009 There are some mods that claim to do it but I haven't seen one with good reviews. However Joomla 1.6 is supposed to have this feature installed which is due out around Oct this year I believe.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now