powdarrmonkey Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 Do you reckon I should take the karmic out my sources.list now? Update manager keeps prompting me to update a whole heap of stuff... Or should I keep it in so that I will receive updated to firefox which Ive installed from the karmic source? The default that you've put in /etc/apt/apt.conf should stop that happening... it might be a ubuntuism, you might have to put it into a new config file in /etc/apt/conf.d.
RabbieBurns Posted September 22, 2009 Author Posted September 22, 2009 Finally got round to upgrading from the RC to the RTM yesterday. Went for a complete reformat/reinstall. Grub2 went on straight away no problems. Heres the link I used the last time, I forgot to post it here the last time, but here it is in case anyone from google or anything is looking for answers. Ubuntu Blog: Howto Recover Grub2 After Windows Installation
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now