Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have just installed Safari4 onto my Win7 machine and found that when you hover over the thumbnails it puts the screen into some strange mirror mode (see attached)

 

Has anyone else found this?

Safari Windows 7.png

Posted

Wow, that's different. I'd make a job about Apple and being backwards but best not do that during Apple Upgrade Season - I'll be mobbed by angry polo necks! ;)

 

Joking aside, I can't seem to replicate it on this system. (W7 x64). Seem's a particularly odd thing.

Posted

What build of Win7 are you on?

Just asking as I noticed the "send feedback" link at the top of the Safari window, which isn't there in the RC (7100)

Posted

I'm still on beta on this machine as I've been using it as my main machine I don't want to loose the stuff - gonna upgrade to RC soon though (when I have 5mins)

 

the other thing is it doesn't seem to like the task bar - is that a beta thing or a win7 task bar thing?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...