Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

dbSend overview

dbSend is written in C# and allows the end user to backup the SIMS system, compress it, encrypt it then SFTP to Capita.

 

Over the last month I've gained a son and lost a PSU. I've basically decided to change dbSend license to GPLv2, and I've moved it over CodePlex.

 

If anyone is interested in have a look at my truely poor coding or is willing to help, or just fancy a nose, or wants dbSend it's at dbSend - Home

 

The sourcecode is rather different from the current 0.0.4, as I've done a lot of mucking about, you've been warned! It does have a few new features. I might look at adapting it so it can be used to to backup (better). It currently can but it's a bit of a hack job.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...