xdrop Posted May 29, 2009 Posted May 29, 2009 I use XENConvert 2.0 for converting physical Windows 2003 server to virtual server on XENServer. This convertet server is domain controler. If I run virtual convertet server on XENServer then Windows server stop with message in window: Security Accounts manager initialization failed because the folowing error: Directory service cannot start. Error status 0xc00002e1 How repair this convertet domain controler? Thanks Xdrop
Ric_ Posted May 29, 2009 Posted May 29, 2009 It's probably not a good idea to P2V a domain controller. The domain controllers are constantly synchronising data so information may be corrupted as you take a point in time snapshot.
xdrop Posted May 29, 2009 Author Posted May 29, 2009 Thanks, I have in domain three domain controlers so I demote this server before do again virtual server. by
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now