Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Cool - free advsertising :D

 

/me wonders why im getting it though :confused:

 

Ok think I know whats happened - I shoved a .htaccess file on my site

Completely forgot about this - I'll get it sorted

 

IIRC its this smiley -> :getmecoat:

Posted

Yeah will need to re-evaluate my site i think...

 

In fact I could do with getting some proper content up onto it :rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...