danIT Posted October 21, 2009 Posted October 21, 2009 I think you only need a selection of 3 or 4 usernames/password combos to access many many Frog Sites. Perhaps I should email them about that ....
wiseo Posted October 21, 2009 Posted October 21, 2009 Thanks all for your fast replies I have Tried lots combination's IE Teacher and dem* Teacher And Bull**** admin and bull*** but still none seem to work i know the second of mine was the one when i introduced frog into my previous school. Any Suggestions?
mthomas08 Posted January 5, 2011 Posted January 5, 2011 Very useful to see all these posts about Frog, we are seriously interested and nice to see that it is not a perfect product. I guess the big boost is, its constantly being developed. If people are still having problems, hopefully you can say
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now