featured_spectre Posted May 12, 2009 Posted May 12, 2009 A good friend of mine who has been signed off now as disabled (and as such can no longer do his manual job) is looking for a half decent gaming rig. Basic as follows AMD Phenom 9650 Quad-Core 9.2GHz SKT-AM2 64-bit Processor (4 x 2.3GHz) ASROCK SKT-AM2+ K10N78FULLHD-HSLI Motherboard 2GB DDR2 800MHz Memory AMD Approved CPU Heat-Sink & Fan We have seen that on Ebay for £190, however was wondering if anyone can better the deal, also if they could add in the 9800 GT GFX Card to make the whole thing around £300, and on a buy now pay over 12 months deal, then I believe he would have a deal.
somabc Posted May 12, 2009 Posted May 12, 2009 Computer hardware and software at amazing prices, available online - Scan.co.uk offer Buy now pay later if you spend over £300. If I were your friend though I wouldn't take out credit if I knew I would not be working. If you don't pay them by next may you will be looking at 29.9% interest plus over the whole term so suddenly your £300 can become more like £600+.
featured_spectre Posted May 13, 2009 Author Posted May 13, 2009 He is now registered disabled so he gets money from that, also his wife still works, but now as he will be spending most of his days at home, he wants a machine that he can get and pay over a year, whilst also having the finances to fund it. I said that if need be, I'll buy it for him and he pays me back, but want to see what offers are there first.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now