Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am moving house, could be the end of the universe as we know it.......

 

Anyway, I have the complete collection of Autosport Mags dating back to 1992. Anyone want them or can anyone suggest someone who might? All you have to do is collect them.

 

I also have a large number of "STAR TREK FILES" including the folders. Most are split and filed but some are still magazines. I think they go up to number 387 or so. Agina if anoyone is interested or knows someone who might be then let me know and they are yours to collect.

 

Thanks

 

Alan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...