Jamman960 Posted May 4, 2009 Posted May 4, 2009 I'm having a couple of problems with IE8, first of all Slashdot causes IE8 to crash whenever I try to load the front page and I've had a couple of other sites that cause the "taskbar" to dissapear/re-appear when hyperlinks are hovered over. The IE and windows logo(start button) stays though. This has happened since install with no additional changes etc - I can't reproduce the 2nd problem, it just happens occasionally on various sites. Windows 7 RC(build 7100) x64 Anyone else having the same issues?
eddyc Posted May 4, 2009 Posted May 4, 2009 Some of the schools that we support are having interesting issues -for example on some Classlink 7 domains, once IE8 is installed, ADRefresh does not work any more, hence the active desktop wall paper does not fill the screen properly. Anyone else having this issue? We had major problems with classlink and the release of IE7 back when that first came out, from what I remember, Viglen took just over a month to fix it!
lightinthedark Posted May 4, 2009 Posted May 4, 2009 IE8 on xp core2duo + slashdot = dog slow but no crash.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now