Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello there,

I'm currently revamping our school's website and would like to have an easy place that teachers can upload podcasts without me having to do too much to facilitate it.

 

To this end, I've been thinking about signing us up to a podcast hosting service. Our podcasts will be in quicktime format and will either be audio/pictures or video.

 

I'd like to find one that is free, has a reasonable amount of storage space and no inappropriate ads.

 

Does anyone have any suggestions?

 

thanks,

 

Steve

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...