Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was just checking a location of a file on one of my drives on my main PC when I noticed that all the sub folders were missing. After a bit of poking around I have found that they are all hidden. Any ideas why? This has happened on all of my lopcal drives internal and external. Vista 64 btw
Posted

Seen this happen when using xcopy to back up. Marks some of the files as system directories wrongly and decides to hide them.

 

Simon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...