Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Can anyone supply me with COMPATIBLE or REMANUFACTURED photoconductors for epson aculaser C1100's?

 

I've been trawling the usual suspects on the net and the only one place I can find them is Amazon - we can't order from Amazon :mad:- otherwise it's an OEM one for about £170 which is a bit daft when the whole printer costs less than that:rolleyes:

 

I'd be after 4

 

Cheers :)

Posted
Can anyone supply me with COMPATIBLE or REMANUFACTURED photoconductors for epson aculaser C1100's?

 

I've been trawling the usual suspects on the net and the only one place I can find them is Amazon - we can't order from Amazon :mad:- otherwise it's an OEM one for about £170 which is a bit daft when the whole printer costs less than that:rolleyes:

 

I'd be after 4

 

Cheers :)

 

We can provide you with the OEM version for £158.00+Vat Free Delivery if that helps!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...