Nick_Parker Posted April 9, 2009 Posted April 9, 2009 Hi guys, Thanks for everyone who has been following my previous thread, http://www.edugeek.net/forums/windows-server-2008/33724-microsoft-update-kills-firewall-network.html While I still live in hope that solution will be found, if I am unable to get our Exchange Server connectable by the end of the day, I need to look at a different solution. So, quick summary: The Exchange Server works, everything runs, all the services are running, I can open Exchange Management etc etc & I can connect to the network from the Exchange Box. I CANNOT connect TO the Exchange Server from anywhere on the network (I can, however, save something to a folder on the network from the Exchange Server, and then open it on another computer, just so long as that shared folder isn't on the Exchange Server) So, bearing that in mind, how would you go about creating a new Exchange Server and exporting all the mailboxes/settings/users from the old one? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, if I'm lucky, I may be able to squeeze in a little Easter holiday somewhere
sircles Posted May 1, 2009 Posted May 1, 2009 Is the IPSec service running? Try stopping it locally and seeing if anything is resolved. Also try disabling the IPv6 component of the network connection. Are you using IPv4 or 6? Is it the basic command line version or the GUI I apologise but am new to the form and have not read previous threads so excuse me if you've been over all of this. perti.co.il is always good for exchange server
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now