karldenton Posted March 25, 2009 Posted March 25, 2009 Hi, I have a logon script running on the All Users policy on the network. This installed the photocopier on every machine. Is there a way to not apply this script to 1 particular PC as the kids are using it on a night to print to? I can put that pc in its own OU if necessary. I tried the inherit permissions option but only works for computer config on a workstation and not user config. Thanks
Quackers Posted March 25, 2009 Posted March 25, 2009 On the properties of the group policy, under security could you some how use the 'Deny' tick for the apply group policy? Maybe at that PC to a group, and add the group to deny there?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now