siuko Posted March 24, 2009 Posted March 24, 2009 Hi I am looking to purchase 2 Edge 10 T243H 24" Glass Fronted TFT monitors for our Sims Timetabling people at the school (they were recommended larger screens on their training course). Any one able to quote me for these? As an other sweetener I am looking to switch to a new supplier as the quality of service from my present one isn't too great. So if you provide computer components (as we build all our own computers inhouse), printers, projectors etc etc I would be pleased to hear from you - as long as your service is good!
Haptic Posted March 24, 2009 Posted March 24, 2009 please check her on our recent thread! http://www.edugeek.net/forums/our-advertisers/31684-quote-22-hard-glass-monitor-wall-mount.html the 24inch model is shown aswell
siuko Posted March 24, 2009 Author Posted March 24, 2009 (edited) Oops! yeah hadn't noticed you quoted for the 24" model Any news on if you have them in stock as a 10 day lead time is a little steep. Just so you know I can also get these for £153.61 (but that's excluding delivery of £12) - any chance to get a slightly better price? PS. Is the model you refer to definitely the T243H model? As there seems to be 2 24" monitors that Edge10 do? Edited March 24, 2009 by siuko
Haptic Posted March 24, 2009 Posted March 24, 2009 Oops! yeah hadn't noticed you quoted for the 24" model Any news on if you have them in stock as a 10 day lead time is a little steep. Just so you know I can also get these for £153.61 (but that's excluding delivery of £12) - any chance to get a slightly better price? PS. Is the model you refer to definitely the T243H model? As there seems to be 2 24" monitors that Edge10 do? Hi Siuko, That model has now gone into constrant but I have just spoke to Edge10 and they have a few there and are willing to deal with us direct instead of disty I can match the price above but need to call them tomorrow and confirm they have availability,
siuko Posted March 24, 2009 Author Posted March 24, 2009 Cool, thanks for taking the time to find out for me. Let me know when you get more info and I will get an order printed and authorized. 1
Haptic Posted March 24, 2009 Posted March 24, 2009 Cool, thanks for taking the time to find out for me. Let me know when you get more info and I will get an order printed and authorized. will do bud send me your details by pm if you wouldnt mind!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now