wellscs Posted March 19, 2009 Posted March 19, 2009 Hi to Everyone and also a big thank you to all that helped me get my squid box working over the last week. All of the advice that was given to proved to be so valuable to a novice like me. Next plea for help On my squid box is squid report generator I would like to be able to generate logs that rotate daily and weekly totals and then be deleted. Is this possible because at the moment i have to generate them every morning through webmin
soapyfish Posted March 31, 2009 Posted March 31, 2009 I do not use webmin, instead I use calamaris and login to the squid box using ssh through WinSCP which is a freebie then I just copy the html that it creates to my another machine a open the html locally. Its abit more hassle but it works for me. I login to it weekly to check the performance and its seems to work well enough.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now