Quackers Posted March 13, 2009 Posted March 13, 2009 Anybody else have issues with this software randomly crashing? Its driving me nuts. I've run regmon and filemon to see if its when it access any particular file or regkey, its not, it crashes if its user or admin, i've tried a few different versions of audio / video drivers, i've tried turning hardware acceleration down, still it does not work. Its installed locally, not a network drive. Tech support are no help, they just say to do what i have already.
Bengaul Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 Did you ever figure out what was wrong with this?? I am having the same problem... Ben
plexer Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 Yeah we all know what the problem with Ejay is. It sucks on a school network. Ben
Bengaul Posted December 3, 2009 Posted December 3, 2009 Ahh, a useful snippet of info! eJay sucks on a school network. I will implement that fix straight away!!
jsnetman Posted December 3, 2009 Posted December 3, 2009 Don't seem to have a problem with it here, I think I had some trouble installing it i.e permissions but after that all is fine.
Quackers Posted December 3, 2009 Author Posted December 3, 2009 Did you ever figure out what was wrong with this?? I am having the same problem... Ben Nope, still does it, but we just live with it, as when it crashes you can still save. Tech support did tell me its not designed for use on laptops....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now