Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've just started doing another course in Computer Networking and am studying for exams. The problem is that its a long time since I have done exams and am struggling to concentrate for things I'm not using. Part of the course covers CCNA and Network Fundamentals and as I am doing the course part time, I am having to self study. The problem I'm having is the tralling through all the cisco website to pick out all the relevant information that will be on the tests. Whilst other students are able to go to the labs to carry this out and ask any questions they have, I find myself reading things over and over again.

 

So what I was wondering is if anyone has any alternative resources which they have found usefull that they would like to share? Online or books etc, or even just suggestions for methods they have found for remembering things from online study material?

 

Any advice much appreciated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...