kmount Posted March 11, 2009 Posted March 11, 2009 Is this for your current (that you're leaving) place or for a new endeavour? Some info would be good on location, type of role, likely salary scope? Might help get you a better response.
IanT Posted March 11, 2009 Author Posted March 11, 2009 New role Location is Sidcup, Kent salary unknown (need to check) I would say 1st and 2rd line work I'll find out more details when i get it
kmount Posted March 11, 2009 Posted March 11, 2009 School network or ? (Tends to be unusual to use the 1st liner term for an educational role) Skill set required? Particular knowledge areas? Glad you've found somewhere so quickly.
IanT Posted March 11, 2009 Author Posted March 11, 2009 IT outsource company - who might be going into the education sector I am awaiting for more details to come over too me soon.
IT_Master Posted March 11, 2009 Posted March 11, 2009 Seems like I have to move to Kent or London to get some of the action.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now