Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

For anybody who might be interested.....

 

LGfL Technicians’ Conferences – 30th March 2009 – The Auditorium, BT Centre, 81 Newgate Street, EC1A 7AJ – opposite St Paul’s Tube Station.

 

 

Two conferences – morning and afternoon with lunch for all from 12.30pm – kindly sponsored by Synetrix.

 

 

Morning Conference starts 9.15am – registration from 8.45am - Afternoon Conference starts 1.15pm – registration from 12.45pm

 

 

The LGfL Technicians’ conferences are a unique annual opportunity for those who support transformation through ICT in London schools to benefit from first hand expert information from those responsible for providing a wide range of the ICT services used in schools. The conferences this year will focus on current issues relating to safeguarding children, and data security as well as updates on service developments, new services and resources. There will also be opportunity to raise questions and to network with peers and fellow professionals.

 

 

LGfL is pleased to provide these events at no cost to schools.

 

It is essential for attendees to register via cms.lgfl.net - Events while spaces remain available. Over half of the available 300 spaces have already been taken up.

 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I found it very interesting this morning. A lot the information provided seems to go to the head who gives it to the ICT Co-ord but I never see it. I think I might have a few questions for them even though I'm only in school for a day a week.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...