Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm having one of those morning! I've just received a new\updated UCC certificate this morning to resolve our external OWA address. I thought I'd installed it correctly, but web interface still gives a certificate error and whilst the new certs thumbprint is seen it still shows the old unamended certificate addresses. How do I uninstall my certificates from IIS 7 or Server 2007 so I can just put the new one in?
Posted

You shouldnt actually need to remove old certs. You can just install the cert to the computer account using the Certificates MMC and then go to IIS 7 MMC and click on the site you want the cert to be switched on and on the right side task pane you should see "Bindings" click that and then select the https one and you can switch the cert its using there.

One thing, I assume exchange 2007 is installed on Windows 2008?

Posted
Yes it is. I hate jobs like this. You mess with your exchange setup so rarely once you've got it working that the next time you come to do a job which is slightly different form ones you have done before it leaves you baffled!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...