alan-d Posted February 11, 2009 Posted February 11, 2009 I need to remove the 'Remember Me', 'Forgot your Password' and Forgot your username' links from the Joomla (1.5) Module but I can't seem to find where the correct lines are. I've looked in mod_login and com_user directories but I'm not a php expert, can anyone help?
Netman Posted February 11, 2009 Posted February 11, 2009 Well the file you're looking for is /modules/mod_login/tmpl/default.php, however it would be best to place an override version of this in your template folder so that it's not overwritten when you do an update to Joomla. Maybe a better option to use YOOlogin YOOtools? - Joomla!? Extensions - YOOlogin - it's free and has the option to turn these on and off in the module settings... 1
alan-d Posted February 11, 2009 Author Posted February 11, 2009 Thanks - I'll have a look. Apparently there is another way - I found this Simplifying the Joomla login module But as you can see the vital code is missing Just about sums up my week so far
alan-d Posted February 11, 2009 Author Posted February 11, 2009 Excellent - YOOLogin worked a treat and actually looks better than the default. Thanks again
SimpleSi Posted February 11, 2009 Posted February 11, 2009 I use Signal Login for my sites. regards Simon 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now