Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

i am tryong to buy couple of tablet pc for our pupils they have to be touch screen. does anyone know what the best one is and where i can actually get one from.

 

thank you

Posted
i am tryong to buy couple of tablet pc for our pupils they have to be touch screen. does anyone know what the best one is and where i can actually get one from.

 

thank you

 

 

We supply tablet PC's, we can get you alternative quotes at a price that fits your budget.

 

Call me on 01753 881810 to discuss your requirements in more details and for pricing. :p

Posted
i am tryong to buy couple of tablet pc for our pupils they have to be touch screen. does anyone know what the best one is and where i can actually get one from.

 

thank you

 

 

We can supply you with specs and options for tablet pc's so be sure to pm me your details and I'll put together a quotation for you straight away,;)

Posted

Hi Shafia2009,

 

I don't sell stuff so don't worry you don't need to call me =)

 

I've got a few Toshiba Portege M700's and awaiting a 750 arriving which are pretty tasty indeed, but I'm not certain whether they are true touch screen (I think they are ... will make a point of tapping it tomorrow).

 

We paid £775 for a Portege M750 recently on an Edu pricing scheme for the M750-10K model (Link here to Tosh's site)

 

We've had some HP TC4200s, and the newer 2710P and I find them both nothing compared to the Tosh.

 

Finally, we've got a Lenovo Tablet X61 which is definitely touch screen (as I'm reminded by the left handed user who keeps catching it when writing) but I found it a nightmare to get going having to pay Lenovo for a downgrade kit to XP. (This was about a year ago though... things may have changed).

 

Hopefully some food for thought.

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...