Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

OK I'm sure your all familiar with the problem of syncing all your contacts/Mail etc across multiple platforms.

 

I have someone who needs to sync their Gmail Contacts to their Outlook Contacts (2-Way Sync pref.) and then sync all this to their phone (Nokia 6124).

 

I have their email and calendar all syncing well over the three but how can I get Gmail Contacts to stay up to date?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...