mattx Posted January 10, 2009 Posted January 10, 2009 Just finished watching this film, would not surprise me if it wins something at the Oscars..... [ or I could be wrong ] Now I'm off to watch Slumdog Millionare.......
RabbieBurns Posted January 10, 2009 Posted January 10, 2009 Just finished watching this film, would not surprise me if it wins something at the Oscars..... [ or I could be wrong ] Now I'm off to watch Slumdog Millionare....... Watched slumdog millionaire last night. Didnt think much of it personally.
tech_guy Posted January 10, 2009 Posted January 10, 2009 As a frequent traveller to India, I'm looking forward to watching Slumdog M on Monday night.
DanW Posted January 10, 2009 Posted January 10, 2009 Just finished watching this film, would not surprise me if it wins something at the Oscars..... [ or I could be wrong ] Now I'm off to watch Slumdog Millionare....... Yes Seven Pounds was bloody great, brought a tear to my eye ...very moving ....
mattx Posted January 11, 2009 Author Posted January 11, 2009 Plus it's a good advert for people who drive whilst talking on their mobile phones.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now