wesleyw Posted May 15, 2006 Posted May 15, 2006 Had a look at it awhile ago but when setting it up inhouse I ran into a few difficulties although that was more to do with the proxy server and not the software. In the end I needed an easylink replacement too so I purchased the Precedence System instead atmail looks like a very good package though especially for the price! Wes
Guest Posted May 16, 2006 Posted May 16, 2006 Yes the pricing seems very good for what you get. I have been trailing the Roundcube client. It is good but still many features missing, most importantly a Global Address Book. Atmail email server + web client for one domain and a 1000 users comes in at approx £270.00 plus at the moment you get free groupware support. A module to share Calendar, Tasks and Contact items between users of the @Mail system. Includes a Outlook Sync plugin, which synchronizes data between the WebMail server and Outlook 2000/2003. Going to install the 30 trial today and see what the statff think.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now