RabbieBurns Posted December 8, 2008 Posted December 8, 2008 (edited) original post no longer relevent Edited December 11, 2008 by RabbieBurns
RabbieBurns Posted December 8, 2008 Author Posted December 8, 2008 OK I may as well use this thread I made earlier to post this request for help. I have an access database, in which I have created 4 seperate reports. Im trying to combine each report into 1 big one, so it will print: Front Cover Comments Report Guidance Report Subject Report in that order, for every student in the db. Here is the db if anyone can take a look for me please
RabbieBurns Posted December 11, 2008 Author Posted December 11, 2008 anyone? I can get 2 of them to follow after, but cant seem to combine all 4 ;/
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now