Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

When playing music on my Ipod Mini if I fully charge it and then go and play music it will play uninterrupted without too many issues however if I press forward a few times and back for instance it will quickly say No battery power left if I then wait a while then go back and start playing again it will play fine unless I press the forward and back buttons any thoughts guys I know it's a slightly weird topic but it is annoying!

 

 

Wes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...