Michael_84 Posted December 1, 2008 Posted December 1, 2008 (edited) Hi, Am currently creating some pages that are dynamically created so am wanting apache to map an address to the correct URL that is needed to create index page for the domain. So for example, when the user goes to foo.com I want apache to rewrite to render/index.php?id=4 So far in my vhost conf I have the following: ReWriteEngine On ReWriteRule ^index.php$ render/index.php?id=4 [L] Anyone got any ideas? Cheers **Solved** Place the item in a .htaccess file instead in your vhost file :-/ Just incase anyone is interested I obtained the functionality with: RewriteEngine on RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^FQDN\.TLD$ RewriteRule ^index.php /render/index.php?id=4 Edited December 1, 2008 by Michael_84 Found solution
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now