techyphil Posted November 27, 2008 Posted November 27, 2008 As I understand it, many schools already use Moodle. However, how are you going to adobt SIMS / MIS integration if its not available as a "web-part" / addon? I was thinking of deploying our own moodle platform and trial it. I'm worried that after months of working with it and training staff/students that we'd have to do a U-turn a buy a VLE platform that does support SIMS which may not necessarily be better.
CyberNerd Posted November 27, 2008 Posted November 27, 2008 Moodle does already integrate with sims: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/virtual-learning-platforms/25567-moodle-sims-windows.html#post244021
GrumbleDook Posted November 27, 2008 Posted November 27, 2008 Are you talking about provisioning tools or stuff for the 2010 target? For the former there are a few posts (including the pointer above) that could help (including the CLEO tools and the beta from SalamanderSoft) for the latter it is a tad more complex. I would ask on moodle.org for more ideas. I've also got some news for you and John so will drop an email tomorrow.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now