Haptic Posted November 19, 2008 Author Posted November 19, 2008 Is this not you Nedders lol http://www.popandpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/geek2.jpg
Nedders Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 hmm about 8 stone heavier with less hair but oh so much charm ha ha ha
Haptic Posted November 19, 2008 Author Posted November 19, 2008 hmm about 8 stone heavier with less hair but oh so much charm ha ha ha lol good man
witch Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 As I said before; Just gorgeous. Mark - I'm really looking forward to your.... .......quote!
Haptic Posted November 19, 2008 Author Posted November 19, 2008 As I said before; Just gorgeous. Mark - I'm really looking forward to your.... .......quote! :hand:now now witch lets not be using a CP thread to talk about quotes from other companies please lol
witch Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 Who said it was anything to do with business??
SpuffMonkey Posted November 20, 2008 Posted November 20, 2008 Anyway Si - have you got any good deals on the XBox for Xmas? And I'm after a (cheapish) compact camera with 5x optical zoom too...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now