Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All, i was wondering if i could make a request on the AUP, on the main window text is:

 

The Acceptable Usage Policy is a contract between you and the School, if the school bit could be customized ie, set to the name of the school or in my case the college, or if we could have a version that says college.

 

Many Thanks

Ezza

Posted
Yes, that's no problem at all. In fact, I noticed this myself the other day. I should have this in the next release and I'll send you a PM when it's ready.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...