gloriousglenn Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 Hi guys, I have Windows Shared Computer Toolkit on all of my laptops at our place and I actually prefer it to Steady State.. However...I could do with a copy of it so that I can put it onto CD (along with User Profile Hive Cleanup Service). Does anybody know whether it can still be downloaded? Regards Glenn
Quackers Posted October 14, 2008 Posted October 14, 2008 I still have it saved at work, i can PM you tommorrow so you can download it off me. 1
gloriousglenn Posted October 14, 2008 Author Posted October 14, 2008 Quakers....You're a star! I have PM'd you. Cheers Glenn
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now