HodgeHi Posted September 19, 2008 Posted September 19, 2008 (edited) So is there anyone out there having this issue. I have seen this issue now both at home with a complete OD network with OS X clients and at work with the OD-AD integration. If you enable the require binding, then the 10.4.11 machines can never manage to bind. If you don't enable binding then the machines will add the server settings into the Directory Utility but will never have network accounts enabled. I tried this on Both a 10.4.11 G3 and a 10.4.11 G4 Mac mini. I have also tried the 10.4.10 Macbooks with the 10.5.4 server at work and still nothing. PS title should be 10.5.4. How do you change the title of the thread? Edited September 19, 2008 by HodgeHi
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now