Simcfc73 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago Evening, I'm trying to find a laptop charger for an old Stonebook Pro P103A laptop I've recommisioned for my kids. I did buy one online but It won't go in properly..... so I bought a pack of adapters and none of them work... they almost go in and do charge but they aren't right. I don't think it's damaged... Anyone got one lying around I can buy
r0cketbev Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Hi Simcfc73 The stonebook pro P103A is a rebadged Clevo NL50CU. Have a look for one of those. A quick google and I found this Clevo psu. Ymmv though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now