itskdog Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago (edited) Coming here partially to vent, but also partially as a sanity check. Just been on a live chat with Arbor, as I went to add photo consents (don't ask me why IT do that, it dates back to before GDPR when we could have it be opt-out rather than opt-in), and the "View" drop-down at the top of the student profile was missing the "Consents" section, and it's quite a long scroll to get to it otherwise. The person I was speaking to didn't seem to understand the issue (they thought I was saying the Consents section used to be at the top of the page, not the drop-down box), and when I asked if I could have a ticket opened to be notified of updates to the bug report (that they kept referring to as "feedback"), and they said "no, it's internal communication so you can't be copied in", when other times when I've raised a bug report with a provider they've kept the ticket open in an "On hold" state. Can other people see "Consents" in the drop-down or is it just our instance? Edited 10 hours ago by itskdog make clearer
andy_b Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago If you choose "User details", Consents is the third item down, which is a little easier. But, no explicit "Consents" in the list.
itskdog Posted 7 hours ago Author Posted 7 hours ago 32 minutes ago, andy_b said: If you choose "User details", Consents is the third item down, which is a little easier. That's at least something. There definitely used to be a "consents" option not that long ago though, as I was using it all the time. Once we ditch ParentPay and get rolling with payments in Arbor, then I could try to push for having parents manage their own consents in the app, but for now while I'm doing everything by hand and paper forms (still glad I pushed for doing it in the MIS rather than an Excel spreadsheet, though, even if it's slightly longer on Arbor than it was on Integris)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now