Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

In the last week we have had two PC's pretty much explode whilst in use by students, BOTH have the same PSU in the them and BOTH have had the same parts burn out, I was just wondering has anyone seen this around on your sites? These two machines are in two different buildings and on two totally different power main circuits, the PSU doesn't have the manual switch to swap the voltage.

 

I have reached out to Liteon but I don't hold out much hope on hearing back from them.

 

Thanks 

D

PXL_20261007_114142290.jpg

PXL_20261007_114151929.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...