altecsole Posted June 4 Posted June 4 Hi, We are having an issue where ITVX - itv.com isn't working via our Securly Guest Network. The page loads without a problem, but Live and Streamed content do not work. Streamed content seems to work, as the ads run, but it then stops when trying to show the actual programme content. Strangely, it does work via our Securly curriculum network policies. Please could anyone who has a Securly setup test this for me? ITV say that the error message (10-06) indicates that ITVX is unable to retrieve the required playback streams after the initial advert segment. This typically occurs when one or more of the content delivery or digital rights management endpoints are being blocked, redirected, or modified by a filtering or security device on the network. I've added Itv.com to the DNS allow list in Settings, but still the same. I've an open ticket with Securly, but it would be useful to know if this is just a problem for us. Many thanks.
altecsole Posted June 4 Author Posted June 4 If anyone else is having this issue, I've identified that itvpnp.live.ott.irdeto.com was being detected as Network misuse and was being blocked. Once I added as a Global Settings Allow, all working again. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now