SimonWindisch Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 Hi there, I have installed IE7 at my school, and configured it with the Admin Template via a GPO. I'm trying to work out how to connect the GPO to individual users, or even a group of users, rather than to the entire domain, as I now have it. Thanks - Simon
Dos_Box Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 Create a GPO, configure settings, and apply to users?
Domino Posted September 1, 2008 Posted September 1, 2008 You'll need to create an ou (or organisational unit) in active directory users and computers and place into that the users or computers that should be managed by that policy. We group computers by location. You can then apply group policies to individual OU's rather than the whole domain. 1
SimonWindisch Posted September 1, 2008 Author Posted September 1, 2008 Thanks, I'll give that a go. I couldn't find it referred to anywhere so I thought it must be simple, but couldn't work out how to do it. Simon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now