Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi there,

 

I have installed IE7 at my school, and configured it with the Admin Template via a GPO.

 

I'm trying to work out how to connect the GPO to individual users, or even a group of users, rather than to the entire domain, as I now have it.

 

Thanks - Simon

Posted

You'll need to create an ou (or organisational unit) in active directory users and computers and place into that the users or computers that should be managed by that policy.

 

We group computers by location.

 

You can then apply group policies to individual OU's rather than the whole domain.

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...