Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Morning all,

 

Not a Minecraft player myself but the request has come in from a new ICT teacher for Minecraft Education to be set up which i'm technically comfortable with doing through SCCM and licensing etc... but I have a concern around student usage outside of school.

 

Can you stop students from creating worlds so that only teachers can? I envisage students creating worlds themselves outside of school and doing stupid stuff together unsupervised and while usually I wouldn't care because thats more a parenting front as its on our Office365 tenancy I don't want that coming back on me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...