plumyeti Posted July 24, 2025 Posted July 24, 2025 Morning Guys, For some reason, I'm having trouble getting OneDrive to launch on startup. I have attempted using both a login item and a script that runs at logon. Any advice appreciated.
Brimstone Posted July 24, 2025 Posted July 24, 2025 This is in the " Managed Login Items" payload in the configuration profile?
plumyeti Posted July 24, 2025 Author Posted July 24, 2025 25 minutes ago, Brimstone said: This is in the " Managed Login Items" payload in the configuration profile? Hi, Yes, currently I have both OneDrive and GoogleDrive in the "Login Items" in Jamf. However, this does not seem to be applying correctly.
plumyeti Posted July 25, 2025 Author Posted July 25, 2025 15 hours ago, Brimstone said: Are these MDM Managed Apps..? Yes both MDM managed
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now