Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thought it might be useful to start a thread for those niggly 4Matrix questions that you know are somewhere in the manuals but can't be found! And general "How do you"/"Can you" etc.

 

I have loaded in my Y10 students and added a series of results for them. The KS2 scores that I uploaded were in full levels and I've now been asked to change them to sublevels. Is there a quick way to do this if I have the sublevels in a spreadsheet, or does it involve manually editing all of the KS2 scores in the "Edit Markbook" page? Anyone know please?

Posted
I uploaded full levels in the TA column and the sublevels in the Test columns when I updated mine. That was the format each of them came in though from FFT.
Posted

Ah, I have found the answer to my own question, eventually. If you import from a spreadsheet, you can map to marksheet columns. So I have managed to update the scores.

 

CAM, thanks for your reply. That's the format of my data from FFT as well, but when I first loaded pupil data onto 4Matrix, I asked it to extract the levels in full levels from SIMS. I just needed to know how to update marksheet data in bulk - turned out to be relatively easy once I knew how to do it :)




×
×
  • Create New...