Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

At a previous school where I worked we took support from The Advisory Unit, Hatfield. This service was very useful. However this has gone the way of all good things and we are now supporting our vanilla network ourselves.

 

There are, from time-to-time, questions or situations that I would like a rapid answer to. These questions are not always technical in nature. So it would be useful to be able to call a helpdesk and ask a question and get a direct, specific answer. I think that Herts is offering support of sorts.

 

My query goes like this:

 

Is anyone taking support from Herts?

Who do I call/E-Mail to ask about the costs?

If you do take the support what do you think of the service you get?

 

Many thanks.




×
×
  • Create New...