Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

How do you bind to AD/OD after network imageing a mac?


Recommended Posts

Posted

We are rolling out a os X 10.5.2 mac image using apple netrestore. We can get the machines to name themselves correctly, but now trying to join ad and od via a script.

 

However we are hitting lots of errors in both sets of bindings, and wondered if things had changed.

 

Everything works fine in the GUI, so I know its the script, which seems to be the one that google finds on this subject, so I will avoid quoting here.

 

Does anyone have a known working script for this that I could pinch?

 

Thanks

 

RobK

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...