6Foot2 Posted December 11, 2024 Posted December 11, 2024 Link: Map Memory How good is your geography? Can you identify major cities on an unlabelled map? It's time to test both your memory and your geographical knowledge with this classic Map Memory game!
Andrew_C Posted December 11, 2024 Posted December 11, 2024 If I didn't get all of those (despite some being considerably smaller than any city) I'd have to shoot myself...
6Foot2 Posted December 11, 2024 Author Posted December 11, 2024 If I didn't get all of those (despite some being considerably smaller than any city) I'd have to shoot myself... That's an example of the gameplay. You can select a more challenging part of the globe before beginning the game.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now