EduRoamer Posted October 25, 2024 Posted October 25, 2024 Hi all, Has anyone had any experience in using Microsoft Voice Access? We have a copy of TextHelp Read&Write, and the offline dictation works through Voice Access. Seemingly when I try to launch it, it hangs and doesn't launch until much later or when I restart the device - I've been in contact with their support along with countless google searches but nothing to resolve the issue. Is there a known bug with this in 23H2, as a standalone laptop on 24H2 works without any issues. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now