Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

I'm having problems accessing external hard drives and memory sticks in vmware fusion. I'm running vmware on a mac in Mac OS 10.5, when I run xp on a virtual machine I click on the usb icons at the bottom of the window to connect external drives. The drives disappear from my Lepoard desktop, but I still can't see it in My computer in XP.:confused:

 

The drives are formated for windows too. I've check the VMware settings and they appear to be set correctly. Does anyone have any ideads, because I'm very :confused:

 

Andrew

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...